Monster High Dolls are all the rage right now, and I’m sure many little girls would love to have a Monster High theme birthday party. I thought I’d throw together a few ideas to help you plan. Since there are no Monster High party supplies out there (at least not yet), here are a few ideas you can use instead.
My favorite supplies for a Monster High birthday party are these Skulllicious Party Supplies from Simply Birthday Stuff.
You can find them to order here: Skullicious party supplies (they’re also available in blue)
I also like the cupcake wraps to go along with them. I’m all about the cupcakes!
You can find them here: Skullicious cupcake wraps
These black and white party supplies would also work well for a Monster High party, especially for older girls. They can be customized for your child’s age.
You can find them here: Black and white party supplies
You can also find a ton of great stuff for a Monster High Birthday party at eBay, like this customizable Monster High Banner.
And there’s more, including edible cake images, ticket invitations, and Monster High party favors! You can check it all out here: Monster High Party Supplies (Tons of great Monster High party stuff!)
More Monster High party ideas:
- Have the girls dress up as their favorite Monster High character, or if you have older girls provide materials for them to make their own Monster High costume.
- Have them each bring their favorite Monster High Doll and share why it’s their favorite.
- If you have the girls dress up as their favorite Monster High doll you can come up with skits for them to do acting out as their character.
- The new Gloom Beach Monster High Dolls can give you the perfect excuse to combine a beach party with your Monster High party. Incorporate beach theme party ideas or head to the beach and bring the party along.
- Skulls and crossbones can make wonderful decorations.
- Black and white with pops of color can also work well for decorating ideas.
Have you planned a Monster High Birthday party? Pleas share how it turned out, we’d love to hear about it!