I have oodles of Halloween party ideas, decorations, ideas, games, food, and goodness coming up in the next couple weeks. Stay tuned!
Halloween Ghost Sticks
Supplies and Ingredients:
White Chocolate Bark (or white melting chocolate)
Mini Chocolate Chips
Optional: Cellophane and ribbon for decorating
How to make your Ghost Sticks:
- Melt the white chocolate or white chocolate bar in a bowl in the microwave, or on the stove with a double boiler. Follow the instructions on the chocolate package. Most can be melted in the microwave (that’s my favorite method).
- Dip the pretzel into the melted chocolate, and lay on aluminum foil, or wax paper to cool. You can also prop them upright in cups, to avoid having one side flattened.
- While the chocolate is still soft insert two chocolate sprinkles for eyes, and a mini chocolate chip for a mouth. You can also wait until they dry, and use black jel icing to make the eyes and mouth.
Fun ideas to dress up your ghost sticks:
- Bundle several Ghost Sticks together, tie them with a decorative ribbon, add them to a mug, and wrap them with festive cellophane.
- Add them to other Halloween treats, cookies, or cupcakes to make a haunting Halloween party tray.
- Wrap them in decorative cellophane tied with a bow, for your as a trick or treat gift, or Halloween party favor.
- Add them to a Halloween gift basket, for a grandparent or teacher.