I love Christmas movies, and some of my favorites are the classic Christmas movies and shows I watched growing up. The Grinch is toward the top of the list so I thought I’d make some Grinch chocolate pretzel bites like the pretzel bites I’m always seeing on Pinterest, but Grinchier. Is that a word?
These Grinch chocolate pretzel bites are super easy to make, and great for a Grinch viewing party, or any other Christmas or holiday party or just because. You can make them in just a few minutes with 3 ingredients.
Grinch Chocolate Pretzel Bites
- mini waffle pretzel bites (the regular mini pretzel bites will work too)
- light green candy melts
- small heart sprinkles or candies
- Preheat the oven to 250` Fahrenheit.
- On a cookie sheet place the waffle pretzels in a single layer on the sheet about 1/2 inch or so apart.
- Top each pretzel with a light green candy.
- Bake the candy topped pretzels for about 4 minutes, until the candies just start to melt.
- Remove them from the oven and ad a candy heart to each one.
- Let them sit and cool until the candies harden. You can speed this process along by placing them in the freezer.
Enjoy at your holiday gathering or with your kids while you watch The Grinch Movie with your family this holiday season!
I’ve also teamed up with some of my favorite bloggers to share some of their favorite classic Christmas movie recipes and crafts. Check them out!
Who is ready for some more Classic Christmas Movie fun?!
Frosty’s Snowman Party Mix | The Love Nerds
Hand Lettered Rudolph Craft | Simply Made Fun
A Christmas Story Ovaltini | Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
DIY White Christmas Art | Love, Pasta & a Tool Belt
The Grinch Muddy Buddies | My Daylights
A Christmas Story Drinking Game | Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
The Santa Clause Inspired Hot Chocolate Recipe | The Benson Street
Charlie Brown Christmas Tree Hoop Art | Albion Gould
White Christmas Inspired Salmon Club Sandwich | Rae Gun Ramblings
Elf Quotes Tee Shirt Designs | Major Hoff Takes A Wife
Snowflake Iron-on Template | Nap-Time Creations