St. Patrick’s Day is coming up fast, so I thought I’d put together a roundup of fun St. Patrick’s Day craft ideas for kids including some crafty St. Patrick’s Day cupcakes, a garland, a necklace, a hat and more. It includes some ideas from here at The Kid’s Fun Review, a couple ideas I collected from some of my favorite blogs and websites.
1. Let them know if you’re Irish with these St. Patrick’s Day button cupcakes.
2. Scrapbook a St. Patrick’s Day card to let your friends know how much you love celebrating green.
3. The other day I posted this Leprechaun finger puppet that’s quick and easy to make.
4. These Leprechaun Hat cupcakes would be fun for a party!
5. A fun St. Partick’s Day garland, perfect for decorating a mantle or doorway.
6. Hide some Leprechaun Gold for your friends, or maybe even a Leprechaun to find.
7. These adorable Shamrock Boutonnieres caught my eye at Martha Stewart.
8. This morning I posted this St. Patrick’s Day Shamrock Necklace made from baked clay beads.
9. Dress it up with a Leprechaun Derby Hat.
10. Do you make a box for the Leprechauns?
Do you have any St. Patrick’s Day projects or crafts going on at your house this year? What’s your favorite fun St. Patrick’s Day craft idea for kids? We’d love to hear about them!