When you finish coloring all those Easter eggs you should have a few extra egg cartons sitting around. Here’s a cute quick Easter craft the kids can make to use them. These would be fun to make for an Easter party craft, or just because your kids are bored over spring break. They’re quick and easy enough preschoolers could help.
Egg Carton Easter Bunny Craft
- 1 egg carton section for each bunny
- Purple or white paint (or whatever color you want to make your bunny)
- Small piece of purple or white card stock (or to match paint color)
- Paint brush
- Wiggly eyes
- Pink pom pom for nose (about 1/2 inch size)
- White pom pom for tail (about 1/2 inch size)
1. Cut one section off of the egg carton and paint it the color you’d like to make your bunny, and set it aside to dry.
2. Cut two ears from the card stock. Use your index finger as the pattern. Trace around your finger with a pencil or pen, then cut it out. Repeat for the second ear.
3. Assemble your bunny by gluing the ears and tail to the back, and the nose and eyes to the front. If you’re not sure where to glue them check out the photo.
You could also cut a little slit in the top of these and use them to hold your name place cards for your Easter dinner party.