I made this super easy Easter Bunny flower pot the other day. It would be fun to make with the kids for your Easter table centerpiece, or to decorate your window ledge for spring. I purchased the wheat grass at our local Meijer store for around $2. The rest of the supplies I already had on hand for this project.
Easter Bunny Flower Pot Craft
- 4-6 inch clay flower pot
- Purple acrylic paint
- Paint brush
- Wiggly eyes
- Black fine tip permanent marker (like Sharpie)
- Purple medium pom pom
- Lavender card stock
- Pink Card stock
- Craft Glue
- Wheat grass plant (or other spring plant)
1. Paint the flower pot, and set it aside to dry.
2. While the flower pot is drying, print the bunny ear pattern linked above, or make your own bunny ears pattern. Cut out 2 bunny ears from the lavender card stock, and 2 inside ears from the pink card stock.
3. Glue the pink inside ear into the center of the lavender ear.
4. Once the flower pot has dried (you may have to add two coats of paint), add the wiggly eyes, the pom pom for a nose, and use the permanent marker to make a mouth.
5. Glue the ears to the front of the pot, then add the plant, and you’re done!
You could also use these to give out as fun homemade Easter gifts for friends and family.