A children’s Christmas party is one of the easiest parties to plan activities for. There are so many options available, the hardest part will be narrowing it down to one or two.
1. Recruit a couple parent volunteer drivers, and go visit all the great Christmas light displays in your area.
2. Take everyone ice skating.
3. Make fruit baskets, and go caroling to people who are shut in or have no one to visit them during the holiday.
4. Write letters to Santa, and have Santa stop by for a visit.
5. Watch a holiday classic movie, there are so many great ones to choose from.
6. Make Christmas ornaments, or decorate a Christmas tree.
7. Have a cookie swap, or cookie party.
If you’re looking for children’s Christmas party supplies, or ideas check out the Children’s Christmas Party Fun Lens.