Veterans Day is a wonderful time to teach children about our nation and the people who serve and protect it. It’s also a wonderful time to do some fun patriotic crafts, so I thought I’d put together a few of my favorites to share. Each craft has a link back to the original website where you can find complete instructions on how to make them.
1. A Patriotic Flag Pennant from Kaboose.com~ This craft looks like it would be fairly simple to do, and not too many materials needed.
2. Patriotic Starburst Bouquet from FaveCrafts.com~ This craft is cool enough to display, or to be a centerpiece for your patriotic party.
3. Uncle Sam Napkin Ring from Ziggity Zoom~ This looks quick and easy for even the younger kids. If you’re having a Veterans Day celebration, make up a few ahead of time to use as party favors.
4. Patriotic Veterans Day Hand Flag from Ms. Sinicropi’s Wonderful World of Kindergarten~ I love this idea! This would be a wonderful group patriotic craft idea for a classroom, or a party.
5. Veteran’s Day Soldier Craft from Fun In First~ I had to look hard to find a soldier craft, but I think this one is really super cute!