I’m a Nature’s Sleep ambassador. All opinions are my own.
Today is World Gratitude Day September 21st, so I’ve thought quite a bit today about what I’m grateful for. I actually try to think about what I’m thankful for every day, and I try to remember to thank God for everything wonderful in my life especially my family. I thought I’d share some of the things I’m thankful for!
1. My family~ I’m thankful every day for my son and my husband. I’m also thankful for the rest of my family.
2. My dog Emily. We adopted her from a dog rescue over 8 years ago. I get a little frustrated with her sometimes, but I’m always thankful to have her in our lives. She’s definitely like a member of the family!
3. My country and my freedom. With all the scary forces out there in the world, I’m always thankful to live in the United States and I’m thankful for my freedom.
4. I’m thankful for my home, and all of the improvements we’ve been able to make, home including my Nature’s Sleep bed. Because of my Nature’s Sleep bed I get a great nights sleep. I’m not the only one who feels that way, almost 3000 people have left their Nature’s Sleep mattress reviews, and most of them agree their Nature’s Sleep mattress is wonderful! The best part is right now you can get anything on the Nature’s Sleep website at 50% off with the code NSA50.
5. My I love my Nature’s Sleep Vitex Gel Memory Foam Pillow. It was cool this summer when it was warm this summer. It’s the most comfortable pillow I’ve ever had, and I’ve had quite a few! I used to go through pillows like crazy, because none of them were ever comfortable, but my Nature’s Sleep pillow helps me get a good nights sleep without tossing and turning.
6. My Nature’s Sleep slippers. It’s starting to get a little chilly lately, so I broke out my Nature’s Sleep slippers about a week ago to help keep my feet warm! I can’t believe fall weather is here already! My Nature’s Sleep slippers are so soft and comfortable! I love the soft cushion of every step Memory Foam gives my feet, it definitely puts an extra spring in my step! I also love the rubberized sole, since I can even wear my slippers for short trips outdoors when I need to.
7. My job lets me work from home and be with my family, while I’m doing work I love!
8. My friends and co workers~ I couldn’t do anything without a wonderful network of co-workers, family and friends!
That’s just the tip of the iceburg! I’m thankful for so many great things in my life!
What are you thankful for?